About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 20 December 2023

Odds

 Good Morning All

Clearing out my card photo files so here are quite afew.

First Christmas, lets get them out of the way now.

I made quite afew a while ago to fill the boxes in my hairdressers and the Craft shop.



I am entering this card into Ellies I Spy With My Little Eye  Old or New






I am entering this card into A Perfect Time To Craft December Challenge.



I am entering this card into Shopping Our Stash 512





I am entering this card into Allsorts Challenge 759 
Christmas Flowers or Wreaths as
she is carrying a basket of Flowers and Foilage.




I am entering this card into Aud Sentiments Challenge 308  Winter



I am entering this card into Cutiepie Challenge 189  Cute & Cuddly Christmas.

Next a couple of Oxide and silhouette stamped ones.
I buy these little stamps at the Craft shop and they are only 
2.50 euro, a bargain.


And finally a  couple of Baby cards for the boxes.
LOTV toppers and scraps pf papers.


xxxxx
Wendy L






10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

A gorgeous designs and a fabulous selection Wendy, love them and so pretty x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful Christmas cards and a beautiful selection today.
Wishing you a happy Christmas 🎄
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

Goodness me Wendy, what a bumper post, your Allsorts entry is perfect with the basket of foliage. Lovey to have you join in.

B x

Ellibelle said...

What a wonderful assortment of cards you made, each one so beautifully!
So great to see you joining in at Allsorts challenge and I spy with my little eye challenge, too! Thank you for playing along!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous array of festive cards, thanks for sharing one of them at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Mervi said...

Fabulous cards!
Thanks for sharing at Allsorts!
Merry Christmas,
xx DT Mervi

coldwaters2 said...

Golly gosh Wendy what an amazing selection of festive cards the Allsorts entry is totally cute thank you for joining us
hugs
lolo x

Sarn said...

Loads of lovely cards to see here. You have been a busy girl xxx

dj said...

Wowsers!! You have been busy!! Beautiful cards!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "Winter Holiday" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. This is our last challenge for 2023...we look forward to seeing you back in January 2024!! Deb Horst, DT #SOS512

Pauline C said...

Wow you have been busy Wendy - fab set of cards! Thanks so much for joining in this month's "I Spy" Challenge and the theme of "Something Old and/or Something New".
Pauline xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels