About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 4 December 2022

No Challenge Sunday

 Good Morning All

I am travelling home today, so afew teary goodbyes.

So, of course, I wasn't at craft on Friday so no new challenge.

I am missing this fella too and John of course.

This is Rico sat under my desk, his fave place when I am crafting.

We let his hair grow in winter too so he is quite hairy at the moment.

He is at La Finca Castellana while I'm away so I'm sure he is having a great time with all the other dogs.

This is the rescue centre I raise money for.



I just thought I would show a couple of my doodles in my practice journal


This one I shared on Instagram and FB yesterday, just a fun doodle.


*********
I asked Eve to run Craft Club for me and the gifts I left for her were 
these bars, abit like Milky Ways.

xxxx

Wendy L

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful cards gorgeous photo Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Linby said...

Great doodling - looks like art to me! Rico is gorgeous.

brenda said...

Super doodling Wendy, safe journey home.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Aww, I'm sure Roco missed you very much Wendy, he's lovely.
I love your doodles, especially the fish, but they are both fabulous pictures. Lovely little boxes too, Kate x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels