About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 1 May 2022

Birthday for MAWTT & Animals Birds for Crafty Friends & Challenge

 Good Morning All

Today is Moving Along With The Times Challenge and I am looking after this one and I chose the theme of

Birthday

because it is my Birthday this month.

I made this card a while ago but loved it and I am keeping it for a crafty friend.

I used the Groovi  Henry Grid from Clarity and used one of their Poppets too backed onto sparkly gold card.


I would like to enter the following challenges  --  


-----------------
Crafty Friends  challenge Theme this month is 

Animals / Birds
I bought a couple of pop out decoupage sheets from the craft shop  as they were some lovely animal ones.
This Lioness is one of them.
I mounted onto embossed card coloured with Mica Magics.
I typed the sentiment out and added to yellow card to match the oval shape.


I hope you will pop over to both challenge blogs to see what all the other DT's  have made.

Challenges Entered  - 
***************
I used the Lion card as my sketch card for my Craft Club challenge on Friday so here is the sketch.


**********************
Onto last weeks challenge.

My two cards using Oxides and John Lockwoods stamps


Eve

Claire

Dawn

Denise
 

Val J

2 from Val C


The name drawn was Claire


The gifts I gave out were these bags I bought at an auction.  I thought they were handy for taking stuff to Craft club to keep flat and clean.
I use mine alot. They are  great for A4 size papers.


I rolled each one and tied with a  pipe cleaner.



Thanks for visiting and see you  soon.

xxxx
Wendy L





10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a wonderful selection today and I love the bags hey will make great gifts.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous selection of cards and gifts.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

A selection of beautiful cards Wendy, and those bags looks fabulous for carting around your crafting stash, Kate x

Diane Louise J said...

Afternoon Wendy... you've made 2 beautiful cards for the challenges at CF and MAWTT. hope you have a lovely May and looking forward to seeing your projects for our next challenges.
Crafty Hugs Diane Louise xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all the cards in this post are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

What generous gifts Wendy, sure they will be ver useful. Great display again and particularly like your elegant Snowdrop card.

B x

Val Jones said...

Lovely cards Wendy and so love my handy bag.x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous selection of cards Wendy
Lorraine x

Ellibelle said...

Beautiful work on each one, Wendy. Your groovi work is so impressive!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge May "ATG".
Ileanaxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels