About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 12 February 2022

Cas for Allsorts

Good Morning All 

Allsorts Challenge this week is   hosted by Ellie  with a theme of

CAS with Elegance

I made this Groovi card .  I used pink parcchment so I did not need to colour it.

It was quick and simple to make,


I made another card too

I made a very simple card with tones of Pink card scraps and added a sentiment with ribbon from Crafty Ribbons (link in sidebar).

And my Elegance bit is the Gems!!

All matted onto pin card.


Prizes on offer

AALL and Create stencil


And a 

WOWVOW Voucher

Have fun
xxxx
Wendy L




14 comments:

Sarn said...

Two lovely cards here Wendy. Very pretty in pink.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such beautiful cards
Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy both of your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mervi said...

That's elegance, beautiful card;-))m

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful, elegant design using the parchment craft Wendy. Both cards are gorgeous.
Lorraine

Pauline C said...

Beautiful parchment card Wendy, elegantly done
Pauline xx

brenda said...

Beautiful, as your parchment work always is.

B x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
2 wonderful cards and they are both brilliant designs also.
Love the parchment one and what a great way to use up snippets of paper on the second one.
Lots of crafty love. Jeenny L. DT

Jenny L said...

Sorry Wendy got carried away after doing my commenting for the MAWTT And accidently put DT on the end.

Ellibelle said...

Your groovi plate work is so perfect and fitting for a CAS and elegant card. A true beauty you created here!
And your second cards is so pretty too with the wonderful mix of papers and great sketch!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful cards Wendy, the parchment card is very elegant, Kate x

Linby said...

Beautiful parchment work as always Wendy.

Vicky Hayes said...

Two lovely cards Wendy, especially the one you made with the Groovi plate. I love the monochrome look and it's very elegant! Vicky x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wendy two gorgeous cards but the first one does it for me. Love Alison xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels