About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 13 November 2021

Christmas at Allsorts

 Good Morning All

It is my turn to host this weeks challenge at Allsorts Challenge blog and I chose

Christmas.

I found this sweet gingerbread man in my stash and I new I had some gingerbread charms too.

Also, as Crafty Ribbons are one of our sponsors this week, I had this gorgeous ribbon from them too.




Our other sponsor is Ruth Hamilton and I made a Tag with one of her Christmas  digis.
These are available from Monday.


Pop over to the challenge blog to see details of prizes.

XXXX
Wendy L


11 comments:

Mervi said...

Cute and sweet card and lovely tag;-))m

brenda said...

He's a fun Gingerbread man Wendy and thanks so much for making the tag as well, Ruth will appreciate it (not Crafty Ribbons though).

B x

Linby said...

Your card came together beautifully with all the gingerbread man details, I love that little charm. The bauble tag looks so sweet and fab colouring too.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and tag
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super sweet card, love the little gingerbread charm, it's adorable.
Lorraine

Sarn said...

Great gingerbread man festive card.
That bauble by Ruth is wonderful and I love the tag you made with it.

Hugs,Sarn x

Pauline C said...

Yummy gingerbread man card Wendy .. so well co-ordinated. Lovely tag as well .. that bauble image works really well fo a tag
Pauline x

Ellibelle said...

The gingerbread card is so cute with the pretty ribbons on the background and loving that adorable gingerbread charm!! A gorgeous CAS tag as well, and you colored the image so beautifully!

cuilliesocks said...

Your gingerbread man card is fabulous. love the images and the ribbon is gorgeous, a cute tag too, Kate x

Ruth said...

Hi Wendy, I love your creations this week! Of course, I'm biased but i do love what you've done with my bauble image. Thanks so much for using it even when you got it at the last minute! x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Wendy I love your Gingerbread man card he is so cute, the papers are a lovely background for him and oh how I love that cute charm a super make
hugs
lolo x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels