About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 11 September 2021

Fave Stamp for Allsorts

 Good Morning All

Allsorts Challenge time again and the theme this week is

To use your Favourite Stamp with an option of Paper Piecing.

This is a tribute to Kath, a member of our team who lost her  battle with illness afew weeks ago.

I dont stamp very much, I must admit but I do like this stamp a received from one of my team mates.

It is a Penny Black PB3602K Dotted Petals

It stamps well and I dont really have to colour it when used on a background like this.

But here, I used some Blue Stickles.

The background is Oxides and I added some Gingham ribbon from Crafty Ribbons


There are lots of prizes on offer so do have a go. 
There are more details on the challenge blog.

XXXXX
Wendy L


12 comments:

brenda said...

The sprinkling of glitter really draws the eye into into the PB bloom Wendy, thanks for helping make it a special week for Kath.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Linby said...

You've made a beautiful card with this PB - glad you've put it to good use. Your inky background and touch of glitter really complement the design.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful design, love the sparkling of the flowe against the inked background!

Ellibelle said...

So nicely done with the pretty background and love the sparkle!

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Wendy.

Sarn said...

Lovely inky background for the gorgeous PB stamp.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

HilaryJane said...

That stamp is so delicate and it looks amazing in front of that wonderful inked background xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is so pretty I love the background it really makes that lovely flower stand out a super make
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Super gorgeous post, love all of the delights here. xx

Furrbster said...

This is stunning,

Hugz Tinz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels