About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Hi

Good Morning All

You may have noticed that I didn't post on Sunday and that was because ther was no Craft Club on Friday as the shop was shut for their holidays, so my challenge will run until Friday this week.

My card today is a Groovi card with lots of snipping.  I am trying to use different plates in my work and this one used  4 or 5 I think.


Just a bit of news, if you didnt see my blog post on Saturday, I have been accepted onto Cara Brandons Design team, she designs DIGI kits for journals.
Here is my 1st Design Team Project.



Have a nice day.
XXX
Wendy L


7 comments:

Doreen said...

Your card is gorgeous,love the design.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card well done on your first project.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous card. I just love it. Congratulations on your Design Team place. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

I did notice as I thought blogger was hiding posts from me again so came to check Sunday. Such intricate work on this pretty one Wendy.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Another beautiful parchment design Wendy, lovely card, Kate x

Elena C said...

Wendy, I just wanted to comment that I am a DT on The Rainbow Card Challenge and the administrator is a Groovi (sp?) parchment paper instructor and all the cards she enters are the parchment type. Look us up (if you don't know her already) her name is Em Farley. You two should meet!!!
Elena DT

Furrbster said...

Stunning as always :)

Hugz Tinz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels