About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 11 February 2021

Junk Journal Ephemera

 Good Morning All

I have been making bits for Junk Journals, as you saw in my last post - crocheting, abit of allsorts really.

Here are afew decorated paperclips snippets and journal envelopes I have been making for my journals and notebooks.

These are made using butterflies from Gi Kerr on Etsy and hearts punched from book pages.

So cute.



These are snippets I have made using scraps. I use these to decorate paper bags or to make a corner pocket on a page.

And these are journaling envelopes.   Folded papers into the shape of an envelope and closed with a punched circle



Also, I have been trying to tidy up areas of my craft room.
These were in a bag on the floor, lots of ribbon, lace and trims, so I wound them around card and put in a box so I can see what they are at a glance.




Now I need to make more journals and notebooks for everything to go in!!!
Here is one I have made from a tutorial by Treasure books on You Tube.
Here is my take on it.

This will be going in the Charity box at the shop.




XXXX
Wendy L


6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all your makes are gorgeous. You have been very busy. It is good to get organised. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Lots of wonderful creations Wendy.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

More pretty creations Wendy, you certainly keep yourself busy.

B x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow Wendy you certainly have been busy making and tidying love your paperclips ... I have loads of ribbon and lace and really must have a tidy up maybe tomorrow lol ... its all in the summer house and its much too cold to go out there are the moment ... hope you are keeping well and safe ... happy crafting and love sandy xx ... ps off to view your you tube xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous makes Wendy - so pretty
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

This must keep your busy Wendy, all your little embellishments are wonderful, Kate x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels