About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 14 December 2020

AG for Crafty Ribbons

 Good Morning All

Anything Goes for Crafty Ribbons today.

I was decorating pages in my current Junk Journal and I thought they were lacking something so I added some Grosgrain Ribbon from the Crafty Ribbons collection of many.

This is a Summer page and this picture from a magazine reminded me of when the kids were here last summer and eating water melon by the pool.

I added a lovely wide piece of Cherry ribbon at the bottom.


Then decided to add a small journaling fold out to cover the print on the page.


The next one was a Winter page and whenever I see a good quote I print it out and add.
This one is very apt  and I thought yummy cake is a nice comfort food.


Then the last one I just added snips of dotty ribbon to the corners to add abit of extra interest.


Click on the link above to see the massive variety of ribbon available in the shop.
Look at these gorgeous Christmas ribbons and this is only 3 of the massive selection available.




Please remember to support small businesses in these hard times.

I am very happy with these pages and I am now working on my 2021 Journal so watch this space!!

xxx
Wendy L


6 comments:

brenda said...

Some lovely pages here Wendy and that is a super quote on the dog page.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy these pages are gorgeous. I love the ribbon you have used. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful pages the Cherry ribbon is stunning Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Lovely pages and ribbon Wendy :-)

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully created pages Wendy, super images and colours. Such pretty ribbons too, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely pages and ribbon Wendy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels