About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 3 November 2020

Pretty Card

Good Morning All


I used this lovely, free image from Scribbles on their site HERE
called Sunny.
This post was meant to be for Crafty Friends DT but Diane has decided to close it down until after New Year.
 I Coloured with Polychromos, Phill Martin papers and a doily.
Then added a homemade sentiment, gems  and my butterflies.

It is my Mums 96th Birthday today and I arranged for some homemade Fudge and cookies to be sent over to the Care Home for her.

*******************
I received a parcel from Clarity last week and there were two large sheets of brown paper in it, so I straightened it out and did abit of stamping and used it for wrapping some Christmas gifts.




I give all my Craft Club ladies a gift bag at Christmas time filled with quite afew small items that I think will be useful for them. So I wrapped them all individually with some of this paper and tissue paper, then piled them all into their gift bags. A little bit of fun and excitement for Christmas morning I hope.

xxxx
Wendy L

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card....Great recycling.xxx

Alison59 said...

What a lovely, bright and cheery card Wendy :-)

Val Jones said...

Lovelly card Wendy and a great idea with the brown paper.x

cuilliesocks said...

Happy Birthday to Your Mum, what a grand age to reach, and I just bet you'd want to be with her. However your card is gorgeous, lovely bright happy colours and she will love it I'm sure.
Great piece of upcylcing too, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
Happy Birthday to your Mum and what a fabulous age too.
Your pressies sound yummy.
Love your wonderful card it's so bright and cheerful it's bound to cheer anyone up that's not very well.
What a fab idea the stamping of that paper was.
The craft ladies are going to enjoy their pressies.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

brenda said...

A lovely sunny card and Happy Birthday to your Mum Wendy.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your card is gorgeous. I love the idea with the wrapping paper. Take care and stay safe. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Beautiful card Wendy
Pam x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels