About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Not a card

Good Morning All

Quick posts this week as my two gorgeous granddaughters are here coming tonight with Lorien and Rick.  I pick them up as I drop Johns son and his partner off at the airport, good timing or what!!!!

Well here is a couple of items I made last month.
The first one is a stick pin holder and will go in my Christmas Gift box for my Craft Club ladies, I always try to make their gifts.
I used a small Pringles box, of which I have lots so will make more of these.


****

These little envelopes are for a Junk Journal and they are made from some gorgeous Tissue Paper that was used to wrap some swaps in that I received, far too pretty to throw away so I stuck it to some 160gsm card, used my envelope punch board then I Modge Podged them



So excited the girls are coming tonight.

xxxx
Wendy L

10 comments:

Val Jones said...

Very pretty Wendy.
Have a great week with the family.
Love Valx

karenlotty said...

I love your re-cycling!
Enjoy your time with your granddaughters xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful makes, that tissue paper is gorgeous. Enjoy your day x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow amazing work Wendy … hope you have fun with your girlies … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy that is a gorgeous make it is just so pretty. The envelopes are pretty too. Have a great time with your family. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous creations today Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous pins and holders Wendy, have a lovely time with your family, Kate x

brenda said...

Pretty gifts for your ladies (and man if I remember right). Have fun with tour family.

B x

Littlelamb said...

Enjoy your granddaughters visit. You have shown some lovely things today. Thank you for all your ideas.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Gorgeous stick pin holder Wendy and the mini envelopes are such a treat

June x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels