About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 18 November 2018

Sad Sunday

Good Morning All

Sad Sunday for me as I leave my gorgeous Grandaughters and head home to Spain.
It will be nice to get home but so sad to leave the girls and family.

********
These are two pretty cards using Groovi again and this is how I use all my small pieces of parchment left over, either butterflies, dragonflies or flowers.



I also had a lovely day at Roz McLellans house for a Groovi meeting  and she was also kind enough to take me to Coleman's Warehouse to buy some supplies.
She also made us the tastiest ice cream I have ever tasted.
Thank you to  Roz and the lovely ladies I met there.
*********
I just want to add on here, but I,m sure most of you know. 
My deepest sympathy goes to Christina Griffiths from flowers, ribbons and pearls blog.
She is a lovely lady, so talented and kind.
She lost her hubby on Monday, very suddenly.
Thinking of you and your family. 

xxxxxx
Wendy L

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful cards Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy both of these cards are stunning and what a wonderful way to use left over parchment. Have a safe journey home. I am so sorry for your friends loss. Take care. Hugs Jackie

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi wendy … sorry to hear your trip to the UK has ended always sad to leave those we love behind … but its always nice to be home too … … sorry to hear of your friends loss too have not come across her in the crafting community sending best wishes her way … love your groovi card always love a butterfly happy crafting and love sandy xx

pam said...

Beautiful cards Wendy, stunning work.
Pam x

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. Two lovely cards. Hope you're safely home now.
Is always sad to leave family but nice to look forward to seeing them all next time.
Love Valx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh such delicate and beautiful work
Cheers
Dr Sonia

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cards. x

karenlotty said...

Beautiful cards Wendy and I know the wrench it must be at leaving your granddaughters My grandson is only about 3 miles away and see him often but every time we leave I cannot wait until the next time
What a shock to hear about Christina’s sad news

brenda said...

Catching up after almost five days without interent, makes me realise just how reliant we are on it. Such a lovely creation today Wendy and Colemans, I almost went there this weekend, it's only 45 mins away from us and nearest craft store.

B x

gail said...

Lovely cards Wendy, hope you had a good visit home. Hope to catch up with you in Spain in a couple of weeks. xx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Wendy. I missed this post on Sunday. Yes very sad about Christina’s husband. As you say she is a very talented kind lady.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels