About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 27 September 2018

Autumn Fall for MAWTT

Good Morning All

Moving Along With The Times challenge is hosted by Jodie today and she wants to see  Fall, or our Autumn.
She is gifting a lovely prize to a randomly chosen winner too.

I used an LOTV Topper and I cut it in half and used the other piece on another DT card!!!
I started by using some strips of offcuts and weaving them to make a background.
Stuck them onto yellow card.

Matted the topper onto yellow card too and added a sentiment to the side.
Wrapped twine around with an Acorn charm tied to it, and some gems in the corner.
Added some old skeleton leaves under the edges, had these for years!!!

We had abit of rain last night, starting to feel Autumnal here in Spain now, quite nice.

xxxxx
Wendy L

12 comments:

Jo said...

Love this Wendy, a gorgeous image & great use of offcuts too x

Alison59 said...

Super creation Wendy :-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous card that background you created is just brilliant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant idea so effective Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,great image and details.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, beautiful card, love the topper and your paper weaving is brilliant, Kate x

Scrappy Scatty said...

Thats beautiful xx

Zoe Tant said...

Love your card Wendy. That picture is just like the days we've had this week with lovely sunshine. Zoe x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card with all the gorgeous Autumn colours. My daughter is off to Spain next April.xx

brenda said...

Always love an Autumnal card Wendy. Alex and Zoe have reached Spain now, in the foothills of the Pyrenees, next stop Barcelona where we meet up and when they rang yesterday said it was a comfortable mid 20's.

B x

Nataliascraft said...

Fabulous card Wendy and great layout x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Love this card Wendy, excellent weaving I may add :)

June x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels