About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 7 April 2018

Be Square for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Allsorts Challenge this week is Be There or Be Square.




This is an idea that I got from Christine who does the quilling class that Val J and I attended.
This was my practice one but thought it was good enough to make into a card.

Square card blank
Silver square mat
4 square heart embossed pieces, inked edges
And the quilled pied matted onto a square blue card.
One of my bows with a cute Teddy charm.

Sponsor is
Tattered Lace

xxxxx
wendy L

22 comments:

brenda said...

Always love seeing your quilling Wendy, makes for a real statement card.

Scrolled back to take a look at Rico, he looks very smart, almost looks to be some Beagle in there. A pretty lilac card as well.

Have a good weekend,

B x

Mia said...

Beautiful quilling, Wendy. Amazing card. Kisses, my friend.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

So beautiful Ginny x As I do Rodos

Val Jones said...

Wow Wendy this has worked out so well. Such a pretty card. Makes me want to get my quilling tool out again.
Love Valx

Val Jones said...

Wow Wendy this has worked out so well. Such a pretty card. Makes me want to get my quilling tool out again.
Love Valx

Alison59 said...

Oh WOW this is fabulous Wendy :-)

Diane Louise J said...

Gorgeous Baby card Wendy, your quilling is lovely and neat... I have tried quilling in the past and did enjoy the technique, but it did take me a long time to create all the pieces. It does look so effective though.

Have a lovely weekend
Hugs
Diane xx

Lorraine said...

A lovely card Wendy, fab quilling
Lorraine x

Ellibelle said...

Your quilling looks amazing Wendy, and what a great design for this week's theme!

pam said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, beautiful quilling! amazing design.
Pam x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love those cute feet they are perfect. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kathleen said...

A really super card Wendy, lovely design with the subtle shades of blue on the squares, great quilling too.

Kath x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous quilling.
Wendy xx

Patricia said...

Wow! Wendy, love your card, you have certainly croaked the Art of Quilling.
Patricia xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous card and a great idea! I've never done quilling!
Sunny greetings;-))m

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card and brilliant quilling. Thank you for sharing this. enjoyed my day at APyesterday but my knees are suffering today.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy what an unique card, your quilling is amazing and this is so beautiful, Kate x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful very effective, a great design Wendy xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Super idea in the quelling line.
Never seen this done before.
Best wishes
Ang x

Tracy said...

This is so pretty Wendy,
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Wendy

Very clever quilling and gorgeous design

June x

Lozzy said...

Wow Wendy love your card with your design and those quilled baby feet are fab...hugs Lozzy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels