About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 27 January 2018

Old Faves for Allsorts

Good Morning All
Allsorts Challenge this week is hosted by Tracy and she wants to see your Old Favourites.

When I first started crafting I loved cutting out decoupage images, I still do but my old hands wont allow too much cutting.
This one is an old vintage card but as it has roses on I thought it was more suitable for a wedding card.
So I matted it onto a gold doily then Congratulations paper.




Added one on my pretty ribbon bows with a pearl gem.
Ones like these are for sale if interested.



Sponsor is

Fantastic Ribbons
giving this lovely bundle


xxxxx
Wendy L

19 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love your card, the vintage style is lovely.xx [aNNie]

Doreen said...

Love the image and fab details.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card. I used to do lots of decoupage. Things come around again don't they. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

I agree Wendy, a perfect wedding card. I always think of you when people mention decoupage.

B x

Alison59 said...

Perfect! :-)

Unknown said...

Lovely card Wendy, love the gorgeous bow :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Ellibelle said...

Fabulous card Wendy, love the vintage car image and great sketch! It looks fantastic with the gold colored doily!

Lorraine said...

A fabulous vintage style card, love the image and bow.
Lorraine x

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, haven't been around this week...but love all your blogs!! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

pam said...

Fabulous card Wendy, lovely vintage image.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

Really super card and, as you say, will make a great wedding card, great bow too.

Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Wendy, wonderful vintage car and design, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful card Wensy. Will make a lovely Wedding card as you say. Thank you for sharing this.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
My old favourites are a comfy pair of undies but I'm guessing that's not what she meant lol!!!
Lovely card and embellishments.
Ang x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Wendy your decoupage looks fab x Susan x

Let's Art Journal said...

Wonderful card! I love all the detail you have created and the gold doily looks so pretty 😁. Wishing you a happy and creative week! J 😊

Pia S said...

I've tried decoupage but it's a bit too fiddly work for my liking, but this is a beautiful image and it's a lovely layout as well.

Tracy said...

Wonderful creation Wendy.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels