About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Chloe Stamp & Die set

Good Morning All

I could not resist buying this Chloe Die and Stamp when I saw her demoing on Hochanda a while ago.
It took me a while to get the money together and get the order from Joanna Sheen, but worth the wait, I love them.
This is is quite plain and using the stamp too with Johns Izink in a turquoise colour.






I matted the white card onto some spotty paper to show under the butterflies.








Organza ribbon bow with one of my stick pins.












This one I stamp with Izink again, in a purple colour.
Stamped the sentiments with Johns Camellia  Ring stamp set.

The little leaves are from JND range.
I added  glitter glue to the wings.




An extra note posted on Facebook yesterday by PostPals  --------


Please welcome our new Pal Elle. Could you send her a Christmas card?
In the past year Elle has had a double lung transplant and a nasty infection which has resulted in multiple surgeries, losing her hair and becoming completely deaf. She will be in hospital over Christmas and for a few months while they try to beat this infection. She is in need of lots of TLC. We are waiting to hear where her family would like her sisters post sent

Please send a card to some of these kids and their families.I posted a load when I was in UK, my craft club make some and I pay for the postage.There is a link to the site in the sidebar.  Just the cost of a stamp will bring a smile to someone.
Thank You
xxxxxWendy L

13 comments:

Val Jones said...

These two cards are stunning Wendy and I'll be in the queue to use them on Friday.
Love Valxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are stunning that stamp and die set is gorgeous. I do love stamp and die sets. Enjoy your day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Emma Goddard said...

Beautiful cards hun, love them, and those stamps are gorgeous. Post Pals is a great thing, thank you for sharing hun xx

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Wendy! Love the bright blue, so cheery! Your cascading 3d butterflies are magical, and the glitter is so elegant! A very gorgeous design in purple as well! hugs :)

Alison59 said...

WOW fantastic cards; so beautiful :-)

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful cards Wendy, gorgeous colours and designs, Kate x

pam said...

Know wonder you wanted this set from Chloe Wendy, your cards are beautiful, love the colours.
Hugs Pam x

Lorraine said...

Very pretty cards Wendy, those butterflies are gorgeous
Lorraine x

brenda said...

Your Butterfly cards are just lovely Wendy.

Apols for lack of visits, hope I'm back to normal come the New Year.

B x

Unknown said...

Your cards are so pretty Wendy, love the colours and sentiments plus the lovely charms and pins....just beautiful :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Jennifer said...

I just absolutely love your cards Wendy, they really are so pretty. I love the die, I will have to have a look for this one. Thank you for commenting on my blog and my card. Hugs Jen xx

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful cards Wendy. Thank you for sharing these.

Marilyn said...

Hexagon boxes are the most suitable packaging solution for the products with unique dimensions accessible in the market. However, Hexagon boxes are quite spacious so you can store more than one thing in these boxes. From cosmetic items to jewelry and apparel these boxes are ideal for all the items.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels