About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 6 November 2017

Bits & Bobs

Good morning all.

We had a great time on Saturday at the car rally. We watched 3 stages of it in 3 different areas, one being a timed start in Sella, the mountain village where we are going for New Year,  very exciting and very noisy. 
We moved on to the next viewing point and set up a BBQ and the heavens decided to open as soon as we lit it, good job we had two large brollies!!!
Five minutes and it was over, so we all enjoyed the wonderful food Andrew had taken along.
Next year we hope to be watching our friends who we went with, compete. They have been on a course to get to grips with it all. Cars are Andrews passion, especially Subaru's.



*******
A birthday card using some pieces Annie sent me from Australia.
LOTV paper, odd bits of lace and gems.
Tried to make it abit shabby chic.

*******
My little Sketch Challenge on my Facebook page HERE
If you want to join in, either email a pic of your card or add it in the comments on the Facebook page.
I post out a little prize for the randomly drawn winner on Friday morning at my Craft club.

xxxxx
Wendy L


15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the photos
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

Looks like a good time was had be all Wendy. Another pretty card today.

B x

Val Jones said...

Great photo Wendy. Glad you enjoyed your day out.
Pretty card
Love Valxxx

Pamellia said...

I love when you channel your inner shabby chic side Wendy, this is gorgeous! Love the colour palette and the vintage feel. Stunning! hugs :)

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,lovely photos.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love it. What a wonderful day out you had. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Lovely card Wendy and great photos too :-)

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Wendy, great photos too, Kate x

pam said...

Beautiful card Wendy, great photos too.
Pam x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A very nice card Wendy, enjoyed your read and photos too x

Mia said...

Ι am glad you had a great day, Wendy! And what a beautiful card! I love the pretty background and the lovely flowers. Kisses, my friend.

Littlelamb said...

Glad you enjoyed your day out and love your card. Lovely colours.

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful card and great photo Wendy!
Hugs Hazel x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
lovely photos of your day out.
What a super card and such a lovely design and sketch.
Beautiful embellishments also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Finally catching up. Lots going on this end.
Great shabby chic card. Love the mdf sentiment.
My driving instructor asked me when I learned to drive, if I'd thought of rally driving.......not quite sure what he was insinuating lol!
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels