About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 2 October 2017

Hair Bows for the Girls

Good Morning All
Well I,m home after a wonderful trip to see new Grandaughter and all the family, both in North West and Corby, and, 
John Next Door and Ang aka Mrs. Duck.

I made these hair bows for Hollie, Tess and Aurora before I left.





Ribbon Flowers


And finally this gorgeous lace flower.
******
Lots of goodies to unpack today and find a home for.
I think we need to build an extension!!!!!
I bought lots of John next Doors's Stamps and emboss folders, a stamping platform which I cant wait to try as my sister bought one and she loves it. Cheap paper pads from various shops.

I won a voucher from Crafty Ribbons so lots of seam binding in various colours.

Mrs Duck gave me some gorgeous ribbon too.
I,m so lucky to know such wonderful people.
Cant wait to get stuck into my new stuff but got a busy week ahead with other stuff.

xxxxx
Wendy L

13 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous hair accessories Wendy, you are so very talented being able to make these, and of course little girls love them.
Pleased to hear you arrived safely home, Kate x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful creations Wendy
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Fabby hair bows Wendy :-)

Enjoy your new bits x

Nancy Thomas said...

Lovely bows Wendy, glad you had a good time.
Now time to update your blog heading!!
Love Nancy xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy those bows are gorgeous. I do recognise some of the ribbon of course. I can't wait to see what you make with your new stash. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, glad that you had a great time visiting family and friends, and are now back safe and sound. Great selection of makes over the last few days....sorry haven't been around this weekend to comment. Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

karenlotty said...

Beautiful bows and "Jo bows" are very popular in the UK at the moment - so perfect
I haven't bought the platform yet as I don't stamp very much BUT that's all bound to change when I've played with a friend's

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous bows and flowers, so pretty
Lorraine x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Gorgeous bows Wendy, looking forward to seeing the results of your shopping spree! x

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful bows Wendy. I am sure your granddaughters will love them. Mine would. Glad you are back safely. Enjoy your new stash.

Henry said...

Very nice hair accessories you created, Wendy. Perfect for the coming holidays. Thanks for sharing:)
Henry

pam said...

Beautiful makes Wendy.
Pam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Thank you for my gifts too!
I'm sure the girls will love these little beauties.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels