About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 16 July 2017

John Next Door and a Handbag

Good Morning All

Well, what did you all think of John Next Door's news.
So proud of him and very pleased that the new stamps have been well received and has released a You Tube video to show how to use the Media Plates too. 
****

I have been making Paper Handbags for a swap, to be shown at a later date.
When my crafty friend Val saw them she thought they would sell well in her daughters shop so here are afew more I made yesterday.
I have Mrs Duck to thank for these gorgeous papers.
Also, a great way of using my large satin ribbon flowers.
Fasten with a magnetic clip available on Ebay.


These would make lovely gifts, fill with chocs, miniature toiletries, anything really.
You Tube tutorial here
Very easy to make and I thin they look lovely.
Well, Mrs Duck and my John will be watching the Motor racing, I'll be upstairs watching tennis.
Enjoy your Sunday.
xxxxx
Wendy L

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

These are lovely and the papers are just so pretty..x
[aNNie]

Valerija said...

Super creations Wendy, gorgeous papers and love the design.
Valerija xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Wendy x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow just love your paper handbags Wendy ... how amazing ... well done ... hope you are having a great weekend ... thank you for visiting my blog ... I have put your blog candy in my side bar ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Donna Ellis said...

How beautiful these projects are! I love them! hugs, de

Wishcraft said...

Oh they're lovely Wendy, very pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Kathleen said...

These are fabulous Wendy and the papers are gorgeous, your satin flowers look really great on there too.
Must go and follow your link to JND.

Kath x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Wow, what a beautiful job you have made of using that pad. They've been sold out in my local B&M so I wish I'd got more than the blue one (like I need more paper lol!).
I bet you'll need to make more as they'll sell like hot cakes.
Yes, did watch GP.....No, not happy at result lol!
Ang x

pam said...

Gorgeous makes Wendy, love these beautiful papers.
Pam x

Littlelamb said...

These are all gorgeous Wendy. Thanks for sharing them with us.

susiestacey said...

WOW Wendy these are beautiful x Susan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels