About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 23 January 2016

Valentines for Allsorts

Good Morning All
I am hosting the challenge at Allsorts this week and as we are approaching Valentines Day I have set that as the theme.

Used
White Centura Pearl card
S/B Fleur de Lis Squares and tag
Cheery Lynn Chrysanthemum
Cheery Lynn Hearts


Sponsors this week
Lets Create
xxxx
Wendy L
CHALLENGES
House of Cards -Embossing / colours
Ends end Jan
Crafty Ribbons - 142 - Flowers

22 comments:

brenda said...

Great use of dies again Wendy.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Unknown said...

What a lovely Valentine card Wendy. Just live the hearts.
love Val x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous diecuts and so elegant card.
Happy weekend;-))m

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, love the pretty die cuts
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card and design Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

A delightful creation Wendy :-)

Christine Harrop said...

Great dies on your lovely card. Christine

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous love the fab design.xxx

Donna Ellis said...

How beautiful, Wendy! I love the mirror cardstock around the frame, and your gorgeous die cuts! hugs, de

Kathleen said...

Really beautiful card, love all the white with the tad of pink, some gorgeous dies too.

Kath x

pam said...

Beautiful Valentines card Wendy, love the design and delicate colours.
Pam x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous card. The dies you have used are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I like the dies and the soft colours
Kevin xx

Nancy Thomas said...

Lovely card Wendy
Nancy x

Janice said...

Morning Wendy, lovely cards over the past few days. I'm catching up as I've been busy over the last few days. Janice xx
Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Mummylade said...

You've done wonders with the dies!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this looks stunning, Love using pearl card and it looks amazing IRL. Love Hazelxx

karenlotty said...

Very pretty I must hoik out that Centura pearl card I have stashed away somewhere The card you've made is gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Mynn xx said...

Another fabulous card! I LOVE the soft colors, the wonderful shine, and the amazing layering you did! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Karen Petitt said...

Very pretty and delicate. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at House of Cards and I hope we see you again for our new challenge Karen P DT HOC

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Lovely Valentine card (is it for John dare I ask lol!) and pretty due cuts.
Best wishes.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels