About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 31 July 2015

Happy Birthday Hollie

Good Morning All
Wow, have you seen Johns Next Doors new stamp sets?, They are gorgeous and there are paper packs too to match.  Julia Watts has them for sale on her blog HERE.
He has done so well since moving back to UK, so pleased for him.
***************
Today is Hollies 3rd Birthday and I am waiting for a Skype call from her.  She is visiting  her Dads Aunty in Devon for the weekend so Lorien has taken her presents from me with her and she will open them whilst we Skype. I cant wait.

Here is the card I made for her.






She, and probably along with loads of other kids, is a Frozen fan.  She sings along to the songs, and when I was there last December I watched the film with her. 
 On her breakup day at Playschool, they arranged for Ailsa and Anna (I think they are the names)
to visit, and Lorien said 'excited' was not a good enough word for how Hollie reacted when she saw them.

Anyway, I digress, this is the card I made for her, Frozen characters attached to acetate in this box card.


I,m very pleased how his turned out.

I am counting the weeks now until their visit, 5 and 1/2. !!!




This is a pic of her with them, it was a 'Pirates and Princess' day, hence the tiara!!!!! 







xxxxxx
Wendy L





12 comments:

Janice said...

Morning Wendy, smashing card for Hollow. I think all little girls love frozen. Is it still very hot in Spain? Getting cooler here in Kent especially at night. I agree with you that John's stamps are fab. He certainly has done well. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

gail said...

wonderful card, i am sure she will love it...... we have had our grandchildren this week been lovely but looking forward to some peace and quiet now!! hugs xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and gorgeous photo Ginny x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is a fab Pop Up Wendy… Love the Hollie letters in the different patterns and the images are all fab too!
Hope you enjoyed your skypeing!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

karenlotty said...

I hope you enjoyed the Skype-Ing It's a fantastic card She'll be beside herself

Jacee said...

Wow Wendy, this is wonderful, what a great project!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Anonymous said...

Wendy what an amazing card, she will love it. And super cute photo x

Sue said...

Awww Happy Birthday to Hollie!
The card you made her is wonderful, such a great design and fabulous detailing.
Sue xx

pam said...

Fantastic pop up box for Hollie, Happy birthday! brilliant design and images Wendy.
Hugs Pam x

Alison59 said...

Fab box and a beautiful photo :-)

Alison59 said...

Fab box and a beautiful photo :-)

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
What a brilliant pop up card. Can't believe Hollie is 3.
Best wishes.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels