About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas gifts from Crafty Friends

Good Morning All
The Allsorts Challenge is carrying through for a fortnight, until 4th Jan, so no new challenge this morning.

I  wanted to show you these lovely gifts I received from  my crafty friends here in Spain.

 From Val -



A gorgeous hand made box.





            Inside a beautiful easel card.



Val does not have blog but she visits me every post I make and we have met through blogland and now has become a good friend here in Spain. 

The drawer revealed a load of gorgeous shaped buttons.










Alot of you know John from his blog HERE .  I dont know how he managed to make all these goodies as he is so busy leading up to Christmas.






These were inside the box, a home made box and cracker which had chocs inside.




There were home made  biccys all tied up with pretty ribbon ( going into my craft box LOL)



The biccys were different shapes and the some were iced too. 

Thank you John and Val, see you both soon.

xxxxx
Wendy L


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Wendy, Fancy you showing my card. I'm glad you liked it. I know you like buttons as well as I do. Not home made buttons sadly like your pins and crocheted flowers!
John's present looks divine. I too received some of his goodies but haven't had a chance to try them yet.
Take care - see you soon.
Love Val x

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Wendy, such lovely gifts to receive.
Sue xx

catherine said...

Fabulous pressies Wendy. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you all the best for the new year
x catherine

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Val and John have both made beautiful gifts. Something sweet to eat and something to craft with, what could be better :) How lucky for you. Take care.

Mummylade said...

what lovely gifts, you are truly blessed

Patricia said...

Great pressies you lucky lady.

Patricia x

pam said...

gorgeous gifts Wendy, lucky you.
Happy new year to you and your family.
pam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
You lucky girl! I think we need to get Val to start a blog.
Enjoy your treats.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels