About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 1 March 2018

Rainbows for MAWTT

Good Morning All

Is hosted by one of my newer ladies, Janis Lewis.
It is her first time to host and she has chosen Rainbows.
I went with colours of the rainbow
Red, Orange,Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet.

I used this pretty card incorporating all the colours
I cut into is using a Chloe die (love this one)
One of my dangle charms.


Why not join in with Janis' first challenge.
******
NEWS
I am joining the Crafty Ribbons Design Team
................................................
So excited about this and cant wait to get started.

xxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the rainbow effect Ginny x As I do Rodos

Val Jones said...

Pretty rainbow card Wendy. Congratulations. Well done you.
Love Valx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and magnificent colours.x [aNNie]
 ❤️

Hazel said...

I think I've got some of this card somewhere but I didn't even think of it until I saw your card, it looks great too. The little charm is perfect. Hazel x

Christine Harrop said...

Congrats on your new DT position Wendy. Love the card. Christine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love the colours and that die is gorgeous. Congratulations on being on the Crafty Ribbons design team I think it will suit you very well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, a lovely original idea, beautiful !! Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a very pretty card and the Rainbow colours are so lovely.
Beautiful design and gorgeous butterflies.
Love your butterfly charm.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab details.xxx

karenlotty said...

Congratulations on your news
Great card for the rainbow theme - a little bit different

Craft buddy said...

I love the butterflies popping out of the rainbow, that's a great touch of dimension x Jessie

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card ! Congratulations on the news. It will be ideal for you.

Ela said...

Congrats Wendy and you made a lovely card! Hugs Ela

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful rainbow card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels