About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 25 March 2018

Sketch

Good Morning All
This should have posted last week but due  to the death  of the owner of the bar we craft at, I extended last times sketch for another week.

Sketch for this week.


Here is my interpretation 







I used Pierced Square and Oval  dies and D/S paper.
Beautiful lace from Crafty Ribbons
Sentiments form JND.









These are the gifts that I gave out at Craft Club on Friday.



They are very slim, tall boxes and hold 4 Maltesers!!!

We had to move to a new venue for our Craft Club as the bar is still not open and we now know that Paul is not opening the bar again so we shall have to find another venue.





A big Happy Birthday to Tess today.

xxxxx
Wendy L

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Happy birthday Tess.
Fabulous card Ginny x As I do Rodos

Val Jones said...

Great sketch Wendy. I'm hoping to make my card today. Lovely gift this week and the Maltesers were delicious. Thank you.
What a cute little thing Tess is.
Love Valx

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous card and Happy Birthday Tess :-)


I can't get the video to play :-(((

pam said...

Gorgeous card Wendy.
Pam x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, lovely colours and design.
Your gifts look fab too
Lorraine x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Wendy. Love the gift boxes. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels