About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 26 March 2018

1st Crafty Ribbons DT

Good Morning All

My first post for Crafty Ribbons DT and so excited!!!!
They run a challenge on Facebook, I have won  afew times in the past and was able to get hold of some of their gorgeous ribbons.
See my post HERE to see how I used some of them.

As soon as I got hold of Johns Ribbon Threader die I knew I wanted to use it for this project.
But I wanted to add an extra something!!!
I bought these pearls a while ago and the hole in them is very large, too big for Stick pins, but perfect for ribbon.
They make it look like little bows all the way round.

This card is larger, 7x7.
I offset the mats to make it abit different 
This beautiful Satin ribbon is available HERE and it is only 3 quid for 20 mtr.







The sentiment is from Johns Stamp set - 







This is another card I made using the same technique but with some gorgeous buttons from Crafty Ribbons too.



The Pink Heart buttons and pastel round ones are all available from Crafty Ribbons,
as is the gorgeous Heart Grosgrain ribbon.


And Crafty Ribbons Inspiration Blog
If you visit the inspiration blog you will see some creations by Jan.
I sent her some bows I made when I got my ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and she has made some lovely Easter projects with them.
xxxxx

Wendy L

11 comments:

Patricia said...

Brilliant cards Wendy, love them.
Patricia xx

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats Wendy, guess you will see my cards there too. Love your new post and the die is fantastic.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Val Jones said...

Love your cards Wendy and such a fantastic way to use up your pearls.
Love Valx

Scrappy Scatty said...

So very beautiful xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Wendy, two beautiful cards, lovely ribbon and designs. Congratulations on your design team role and you're certainly starting off with these fab cards, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are gorgeous and so is the ribbon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Super cards Wendy; love how you've used that die :-)

karenlotty said...

Lovely cards Wendy I wasn’t sure about the ribbon threader dies but you’re changing my mind I especially like the pearls one
It is sad about Martin and of course Paul and Happy Birthday to Tess

Lorraine said...

Very pretty cards Wendy, love the ribbon with the die
Lorraine x

Gwyneth said...

Both cards are absolutely gorgeous with you.
GG

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Wendy

Fabulous card, especially the first one!

June x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels