About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 6 March 2018

First ATC's

Good Morning All

I have heard of ATC's before but never really got into them.
The swap group I am in on Facebook set Valentine ATC's as a swap theme.
So I thought I would have a go.





All parcelled up, I added a bow and a dangle charm.


I will show you the ones I receive, when I get them.
Amanda has made a video on You Tube showing all the ATC's

xxxx
We are going to walk a dog this morning, one we hope to adopt, will post pics tomorrow.
He is a beagle cross and so cute.
The kennels tell us he is a very good natured dog, so we walk him first then he comes to us for 1 week to see if he settles and we suit him too.  Then the adoption papers are sorted.
A very good way of doing it we think.


Wendy L

8 comments:

Val Jones said...

Great ATCs Wendy. So excited you've got a dog. Hope he's the right one. Looking forward to seeing the photos.
Love Valc

Janice said...

Lovely atc, haven't heard of these before, will certainly look on YouTube. Hope the dog walking is a success, there's nothing better than a dog !! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning ATC's

Ginny x As I do Rodos

Christine Harrop said...

Great ATC's Wendy. How exciting about the dog. I think it's a great idea to be sure that it is a good match. Lovely to think that the centre care enough for the dog to be sure he is happy too. Good luck. Christine x

Alison59 said...

Beautiful ATCs Wendy. Good luck with the dog :-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy these ATCs are gorgeous I love how you have decorated and presented them. I have never really got into these. I hope it all works out with the dog. I think it is a lovely way to give a dog a home. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous ATC's Wendy, lovely designs
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, like you I've heard of ATCs but I'm afraid I don't know what you're meant to do with them or there purpose, they seem to be somewhere in between a tag and a card, nevertheless your cards are absolutely beautifully designed, love all the detail you've managed to get on them.
How lovely for you adopting a dog, looking forward to seeing your photos, Kate x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels