About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 19 March 2018

Quilled Lady

Good Morning All
This is the finished picture I made at my Quilling Class.
Very pleased with it and now need to try and frame it.



It is done with two different shades of orange.

You stick all the shapes onto a piece of acetate then cut the silhouette  of her head and shoulders.













This is two that the lady who runs the class has made.
I think we are going to make the Ballerina in 2 weeks than we have finished.

Crafty Ribbons Inspiration blog s showing some of my makings last night.
Why not pop over and take a peek.
xxxxx
Wendy L


15 comments:

Val Jones said...

It beautiful Wendy and even better in real life.
Love Valx

Nataliascraft said...

This is stunning Wendy, it will look great in the frame, love the quilling details x

aussie aNNie said...

WOW now this is some serious and beautiful quilling, nice to see the results as it's not as easy as it looks...fabulous work.xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is stunning it is just so pretty. I love the quilling. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Oh WOW!!!! This is fabulous. Well done :-)

Wendy said...

Stunning work, really gorgeous.
Wendy xx

Christine Harrop said...

So pretty Wendy. Very clever idea. Christine

pam said...

This is stunning work Wendy, love the colours and beautiful details.
Pam x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is lovely, tried quilling but it isn’t my thing, love the effects but don’t like doing it. This will look lovely framed.

Kathleen said...

Wow Wendy this is totally stunning.

Kath x

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful quilled picture Wendy. A long time since I have done any quilling. Thank you for sharing.

Patricia said...

Wow! Oh! Wow! Wendy your makes are amazing, love them.
Patricia xx

karenlotty said...

It’s great Wendy I saw Val’s the other week and they’rebothh gorgeous

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Again, I say your quilled projects are fab but this surpasses everything. Stunning dear girl! Stunning!
How the heck do you glue the quills to acetate without getting glue everywhere?
I bet if you framed these, you could sell them at the craft fairs you do.
Ang x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

WOW, WOW, WOW Wendy, totally fabulous!

June x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels