About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 24 March 2018

Black & White for Allsorts

Good Morning All
Allsorts Challenge is me this week.
I only want Black & White, no other colour.
I found these images in some Making Cards Magazines that my sister gave to me.
Perfect for this theme.
I used
White Centura Pearl card
CE Striplet - Bevelled Glass
Heart Corner Punch
My Stick Pin
Flower gifted to me
Flower Organza ribbon



Sponsor 
Rare Earth Stamps

xxxxx
Wendy L

16 comments:

brenda said...

Such a striking and different wedding card Wendy. Really enjoyed this weeks theme and loving everyones samples.

B x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous images and patterns, fabulous wedding card;-))m

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous wedding card in black and white
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Val Jones said...

Great idea for a black and white theme Wendy. Lovely wedding card.
Love Valx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card it is gorgeous I love it. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Super card Wendy :-)

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Very striking in monochrome. Great contemporary wedding card.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the GP tomorrow.
Ang x

Mummylade said...

Absolutely stunning images

aussie aNNie said...

wow you hit the nail on the head with this one Wendy, it's gorgoeus.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous wedding card Wendy, love the beautiful layout x

Ellibelle said...

Thank you for the wonderful challenge Wendy, I enjoyed it very much!
Your card is gorgeous, and I think the black and white is so fitting for a wedding themed card. Loving the design!

karenlotty said...

This is gorgeous

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card, some gorgeous images and a super background. Loved this challenge, thank you for choosing it.

Kath x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely black and white card Wendy.

Craftyhugs said...

Beautiful card wendy. Do love black and white it's so elegant xx

Tracy said...

This is fabulous Wendy, I like your images.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels