About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 3 March 2018

Ladies Day for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Mervi has chosen the them of Ladies Day for Allsorts Challenge this week

I chose this delightful Mannequin digi from our sponsor, Digistamp Boutique.
One sheet had the coloured dresses on so I uploaded onto Office Draw and resized so that I could use it as a backing paper.
Then I fussy cut the Mannequin Dress form and matted onto the backing paper using foam tape for dimension.

I added some spotty pink ribbon and overlaid it with satin pink.

I think this will be a very useful digi to have, especially for ladies cards.
**********
Keep safe everyone, so happy I made it out of UK on Tuesday, one day later and I think I would have been stuck for a good few days.
xxxxxx
Wendy L

13 comments:

Mervi said...

Clever background, fabulous image and totally feminine and pretty card;-))m

brenda said...

Such a feminine card Wendy and perfect for our theme this week, great idea using it for backing paper as well.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous cardGinny x As I do Rodos

Val Jones said...

Great idea for backing paper Wendy. A great feminine card.
Love Valx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card it is just so pretty I love it. Well done for getting home on Tuesday a day later it would have been a very different story. The snow is starting to melt here today which is good. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Very chic Wendy :-)

Mummylade said...

It is a gorgeous image indeed. Have a lovely weekend.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Wendy x

Ellibelle said...

Fabulous card, so perfect for the challenge this week. The pearls are the prefect finishing touch! So happy to see you sharing this week in my Papercrafters Linky party!! Thank you for linking up!

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, glad you are safely back home and enjoying the warmer weather!! I agree with you that the digi stamp will be very useful. Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous ladies card, and a fab way to use the image
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Super card Wendy, love the main image with all the pearls and the way you have made the backing papers.

Kath x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Wendy. Glad you got home ok. Snow all gone now here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels