About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 15 March 2018

Easter for MAWTT

Good Morning All

The Challenge for MAWTT is  Easter.
As some of you know, I have been going to a Quilling class with my crafty friend Val J.
I saw an image of a quilled chick on Pinterest and thought it was very cute.
When I made this card I had just got back from Uk and had bought some of JND goodies from The Ducks Doodahs
One of  the goodies I bought  was Johns Ribbon Threader die, I used afew of them on this one.






Pop over to the challenge blog to enter and see all the other DT work.








***********
Some very sad news.
The bar I hold my craft club in is run by two English guys, a couple.
I may gave mentioned  that one if them was involved in a serious car crash a couple of weeks ago and has since been in a coma.
He died yesterday without ever coming round.
So sorry for his partner.
A very sad situation as the business has to go on.

xxxxx
Wendy L

13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. I love the way you have used the ribbon threader dies and the quilling. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Val Jones said...

Love this Wendy. You're so inventive.
So sad about Martyn. Paul must be devastated.
See you later for quilling.
Love Valx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card love the ribbon Ginny x As I do Rodos

Christine Harrop said...

Love the use of the ribbon threading dies Wendy. Sorry to hear about your friend. Christine

Alison59 said...

So sorry for your loss xx

Beautiful creation :-)

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Wendy, your quilling is amazing and such wonderful Spring colours too.
How sad for your friend, a terrible tragedy, Kate x

Ellibelle said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy, you are so good at paper quilling!

Zoe Tant said...

You must have the patience of a saint. I always admire quilling as lovely as this, but don't think I would have the patience. Super card Wendy. Zoe x

karenlotty said...

Pretty card It was so sad hear about your friend Devastating absolutely devastating

Lorraine said...

A lovely quilled card, the chick is so cute
Lorraine x

Nancy Thomas said...

This card is stunning Wendy, Nancy x

Littlelamb said...

A lovely card Wendy. Sorry to hear about your friend.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Finally trying to get a bit caught up with visits.
So sorry to hear about your friend and can only imagine what his partner must be going through.
Your quilled cards are always fab. Thanks for the shout out too.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels