About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 11 March 2018

Happy Mothers Day

Good Morning All

Happy Mothers Day to Mums in UK.
I  showed you the card I made for my Mum on Saturdays Crafty Friends DT post.

 I made this card for the sketch below.
I used JND Ribbon Threader Die.
I made the background using JND Gerbera stamp, just mixed up some Izinkz pigment inks.
The sentiment is from the stamp set too.
I stamped the sentiment onto S/B butterfly Circles.
Added one of the gerbera flowers in the bottom corner and one of my dangle pins with ribbon n the to corner.

Also, Happy Birthday to one of my Craft Club ladies, Jen.
Wishing you a fab day.
Also, my BIL Barry's Birthday today, Happy Birthday Barry.

***********
This is for the sketch for this week too if you want to play along.

Have fun.
*********************
Craft Club Gifts the ladies received on Friday.
These boxes are miniature milk carton style.
Each had a chocolate in and afew homemade embellishments.


xxxxxx
Wendy L


9 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card Wendy, that die looks amazing......will have to go check that out! x

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous card; love the ribbon threader :-)

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab milk cartons too.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Wendy, Kate x x

Val Jones said...

Love card Wendy. I'm yet to use my ribbon die so thanks for lovely ideas.
Our gift this week is very pretty. Choccies eaten already.
Love Valx
Hope Rico is being a good boy.x

Lorraine said...

A lovely card Wendy, very pretty
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love. I am keen to own the ribbon threader die. Take care. Hugs Jackie

karenlotty said...

Very pretty That ribbon threader set is on my wish list

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Wendy. The gifts for the Craft ladies look good. Thank you for sharing and all your ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels