About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 5 January 2014

Unstampabelles Guest Designer

Good Morning All

I was asked a short while ago if I would like to do a guest spot for Unstampabelles Challenge as my card was chosen as their favourite in November (see post here) for a lovely parchment card I entered  (see my post here)  This was the post when my new Grandson decided to make his appearance.

Their challenge goes live at 7am Australia time so that is why this post is live at this time.

The name for  this challenge site says it all,  you cannot use stamps or digis.
I made two cards for my guest spot, both very similar, as the theme is New Beginnings with a twist of use something New, embellishment, technique or product.

As you know, I love my decoupage and I love Forever Friends.






The Baby teddy is stuck on the front of acetate and the oval image is stuck inside the acetate.  Ribbon on the top corner.  The buttons are the New element - Christmas gift from my friend Val HERE.

My second card will be shown here and on the Unstampabelles Challenge blog on 19th Jan.


I put a little charm in the box (as this will be going to the charities I support, for them to sell) but it could be used for money or small gift.
All the papers, decoupage and gift boxes are from a Forever Friends pack.
Thanks You to Susan for asking me to Guest for them.
xxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES
Totally Papercrafts- New Beginnings
Little Claires Designs  40 - Make a Gift
Crafters Cafe 44 - Animal Friends
A Gem of a Challenge 110- Something New
Ready Teddy Go Challenge - New Beginnings
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge  86 - Pink & Ribbon

19 comments:

Patricia said...

Great cards Wendy, love them both.
Congrats and the Guest Designer spot

Patricia xx

pam said...

congrats on Guest Designer Spot.
great cards.
pam

Sue said...

Congrats on your GDT spot Wendy.
These are gorgoeus, adorable FF bear and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Wonderful card. Love Forever Friends too.
Congratulations on the GDT spot.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Susan Hogan said...

Wendy, these are so lovely. The small box just compliments the beautiful card so well. I love the acetate front and the small characters and the two buttons finish it off delightfully. Anyone would be pleased to receive this on the birth of their child. So pretty. Thank you for agreeing to be our Guest designer for January! We look forward to seeing more of your creations in the future.

Sarah C said...

This is so cute!! So excited to have you on as our Guest Designer this month, as well. Yay!!

Rita said...

Congratulations Wendy on your GD spot. Beautiful set you have created. Hugs Rita

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Congrats on the GD spot. Your card is realy gorgeous, its perfect. Take care.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous. Congrats on your GD spot.xxx

brenda said...

This will be a sheer delight for happy new parents Wendy.

B x

JJ said...

Hi Wendy,

Beautiful little card/box, lovely idea for a gift.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Congratulations on your GDT. Fabulous project Ginny♥

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy Congratulation on being GD. It's such a beautiful card. Love the unusual shape and Forever Friends is a definite hit with me. What a cute little box.

Love Val x

Debbie Adams said...

This is just awesome, great job! So beautiful for welcoming a baby girl. :D Congrats to you on your new venture. I already visited the site and followed can't wait to join future challenges.
Deborah :D xxx

Lorraine said...

Another pretty card Wendy. Congratulations on your GDT spot
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable creation...thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go!
Helen x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Wendy
Fabulous card... Gorgeous...
Thanks for joining us at RTG Challenge this month....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Unknown said...

Oh my! Very cute project!

Thanks for joining us at RRR!

Jenn
DT

Helen said...

Gorgeous - so cute!

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels