About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 23 January 2014

Cats


Good Morning All

Moving Along With The Times Challenge this week is 'Cats'.  Now I am not a Cat person, I am more a dog person, but I do support a couple of animal charities here in Spain.  Infact I have found another outlet for some cards, the other week when I went to our local craft shop with John Next Door, Ollie had a notice asking for any spare cards, a lady she knows, takes them to sell for a Cancer charity, another one which is close to my heart.  So I will be taking some there next time we go.

Anyway, back to the challenge.  The theme has been chosen by Janice.






I used a decoupage image from Lilac Gardens which no longer exists as Audrey retired.  I do try to make quite afew animal cards as they do sell well for the charity 'Animal Aid' that I give alot of my cards to.

Have fun if you decide to enter the challenge and we do love looking at all your creations.
xxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ----
Deep Ocean Challenge - Birthday

20 comments:

Janice said...

This could be a picture of my house - if my husband would let me have more! Love all cats, the more the merrier! So good of you to support all those charities Wendy, and I don't think this beauty will hang about long. A super kitty creation for my Cat Challenge, Thank you, Jx

Unknown said...

What a wonderful image and a fabulous card!

We have cats, and don't get me wrong they are pampered and loved, but personally I would have a dog!! Unfortunately hubby is allergic - so as he's told me many times - it's either him or dog. Hmmmmmmmmm

Sarah

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy :)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I love the decoupaged image and fabulous design
Sue xx

Doreen said...

Love the image and fab layout ...gorgeous card.xxx

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Love the card with a great sentiment. Must admit I am much more of a dog person, we have neither though, just two Bearded Dragons : ) Take care.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and brilliant card and colours Ginny x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant, Im a bit of both, Kittys and Puppys but I have to say My Kitty rules the roost!!! Well Done you for giving the cards to charity, what a great cause for them all, Love Hazelxox

Debs said...

Fabulous card Wendy - the decoupaged image is brilliant.
Debs xx

Hazel said...

Lovely card with super image and layout. Hazel L. x

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Wendy… what a wonderful image and the decoupage looks fab! I love the matching papers and the gorgeous bunting and buttons! :-)
Hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs Sue xx

JJ said...

Hi Wendy, A lovely card, I love cats so for me this is great and what a nice thought to give the card away to your charity.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Pami said...

Fabby card Wendy! great image! And how lovely to give your cards to local charities, such a wonderful idea. Have a lovely evening. Pami x

Tess Ekwall said...

Gorgeous card Wendy! Hugs, Tess.

pam said...

beautiful card wendy, love the image and beautiful design.
pam

Judith said...

Fab decoupage image and lovely layout too Wendy the heart banner is a great finiching touch hugs judith x

Mau xx said...

Hi Wendy, hope you have better weather than we have...sooo cold.
great card, although I am certainly not a cat lover, like you I am more a dog person...not that I have one now...
I love that LLL banner I so want it :o( I am trying hard not to buy more stash till I go to Harrowgate in March.
Hugs Mau xx

DesignerDiva said...

Oh thank goodness I've found an allie and another non cat fan!!! Though we are seriously outnumbered at MAWTT Wendy!!
Love your card, it's really good to see some different techniques used so a big well done for that Mrs!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Aww.. cute card...Joolsx

mixamatoasties said...

Cute card Wendy.

Susan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels