About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 30 January 2014

Time to get Peeling

Good Morning All

It is time for Charisma Cardz Challenge and the theme is Time to Get Peeling and this means that we want to see your Peeloffs.  Now I know that so many of you dont use Peeloffs any more so this may be a challenge for you!!






I used two cupcake images form one of the sponsors - Digistamp Boutique and coloured with Promarkers.











I used bits of waste from the peeoff sheet below  to put in the corners of the small squares with a peeloff balloon in the centre.

The little parcels are diecut using a Quickuts die.

















I stuck flowers and flourishes along each edge and a peeloff 'Happy Birthday' down each plain black part.


And this is how I use alot of my peeloffs now to use them up, I stick them on the envelopes.


Sponsors are  - 
and
Big Head Stamps

Dont forget, we are now a fortnightly challenge .
xxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ---
Crafty Catz  216 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too 54 - Mothers Day or For a Female
Crafting from the Heart - Fancy Folds
Lexis Creations - Fancy Folds

15 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Wendy. the design looks brilliant and a great way to use your peel offs too.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Beautiful card and shape Wendy.
Great idea to use those peel offs.
Sue x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card wendy, such a fabulous design and great use of peel offs.
Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant design and gorgeous card Ginny x

pam said...

brilliant idea using peel off waste
Wendy, love the card design.
pam

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous Wendy, stunning card using peel off's and love the shape..Hugs Lozzy xx

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful card Wendy and I don't see anything wrong with using peel-offs, they always have their uses, like everything. I love the shape of this card, I have used this on many occasions and it always goes down extremely well, it is lovely and I just love everything that you have done with it. Hugs, Jen xx
Krafty Keepsakes

Jennifer said...

What an absolutely stunning card Wendy, I love the use of your peel-offs, there are always uses for everything, they wouldn't make them if we weren't supposed to use them! Beautiful card, beautiful layout, absolutely lovely card. Hugs, Jen xx
Krafty Keepsakes

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Wendy, Glad you're joining us at Simply Create Too for our Mother's Day/Female Challenge. Your card is beautiful and has so many great pop up---wonderful job.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Nothing wrong with a well placed peel off. . . . . .don't tell your neighbour I said that!
Best wishes
Ang x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Nothing wrong with a well placed peel off. . . . . .don't tell your neighbour I said that!
Best wishes
Ang x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Wendy thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx DT

Angie said...

Fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the style, shape,images and paers of this card thank you for joining in with us at crafting from the heart and good luck

sue t. said...

Wow- peeloffs- a blast from the past!! I love your folded card, great job! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels