About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 19 January 2014

Mid month reminder for Unstampabelles

Good Evening All
This is my second card I made for Unstampabelles Challenge blog, see my first post HERE.  I made two cards and Sue suggested using one as a mid month reminder so here it is.  This is the 'Boy' version of the one in the link above.



It is made from all Forever Friends products, even the little box which can be used for money or a little gift, I put a charm on a ribbon in it.
   
xxxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ---
Dream Valley Challenge - Boys / Men
Sentimental Sundays 190 - More than 3 Layers
Alphabet Challenge - Y for Young for a little one
Milk & Coffee Challenge - Mono

18 comments:

pam said...

beautiful card and gift box Wendy,
lovely cute images.
pam

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card and box. I love the cute image and gorgeous detailing.
Sue xx

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. What a gorgeous card and box. They are both so sweet. Take care.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and box Ginny x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Ahhhh, lovely card. I do love Forever Friends stuff.
Have a great day.
Ang x

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card and box Wendy, just a lovely gift to give to someone. Hugs, Jen xx
Krafty Keepsakes

Lorraine said...

A lovely card and box Wendy. the bear is so cute and I love the colours.
Lorraine x

Lesley Thomas said...

Very attractive set!

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little boy box wendy ... very clever ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a fabulous project, the colours are lovely x

Mau xx said...

Wonderful creations Wendy, and my favourite colour too.
Hugs Mau xx

Diane said...

Beautiful card and gift box Wendy, the die cut frames and image are great.


Hugs diane

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Love it! What a nice thing to give. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

Unknown said...

This is great. I love this style of card and you have done it so well. Thnaks for joining in at Milkcoffee this time, Lou DT x

Unknown said...

This is a terrific project. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Sentimental Sundays.

hugs,
Rocio - DT

paper fun said...

Very sweet. Great fold.

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Mari

verybellemakes said...

Beautiful card and gift box to welcome a new baby!! Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sunday challenge this week, hope to see you again very soon.

Victoria DT

Mrs.B said...

Hi Wendy,
This is such a sweet project.
Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
Avril

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels