About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Bits & Bobs

Good Morning All

I made this the last week, it came about because the sentiment/verse was originally an insert for a card and the edges had got all tatty as it had been in my stash for years.  So, as I dont like to waste anything, I thought I would make it the mainstay of a card.




Paper from Create & Craft years ago.
Shiny butterflies from Mei Flower.
Small green butterflies are pop outs from a Spellbinder 'Butterfly Circle die'
Flowers are Spellbinders 'Bitty Blossom' with pearls in the centres and inked on edges.
The leaves are from a batch I bought on Ebay - a mixed bag of die cuts.


xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ----
Crafty Sentiments - Birthdays
Deep Ocean Challenge - Birthdays
Creative Creations Challenge - Less is More
Incy Wince Designs - Flower Frenzy

19 comments:

brenda said...

Such very striking colours Wendy as well as all those pretty roses.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and sentiment Ginny x

Rita said...

Your card is so classy Wendy. I need to start using up my spare bits that lie unused. Hugs Rita xxx

Jennifer said...

What a very pretty card Wendy, I need to use up all my bits and pieces too. Hugs, Jen xx
Krafty Keepsakes

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Pretty card today. It is satisfying to use up bits and bobs isn't it. Take care.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love the sentiment and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous colours and sentiment Wendy.
Sue x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy. Fab colours and pretty flowers
Lorraine x

Jac’s Playground said...

Very effect card, love your embellishments, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous card and sentiment Wendy..Hugs Lozzy xx

pam said...

lovely card and sentiment Wendy.
pam

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, a gorgeous creation huggles Pops x x x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Bitty Blossoms are one of my fave sets and the waste from the Butterfly Circles is always useful.
Hope your weather is improving.
Ang x

JJ said...

This is lovely Wendy, love the backing paper too.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Rossella said...

Great idea and lovely card
Rosie x

Sarah P said...

Great way to use your stash. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.

Sarah

dragonllew said...

Great card thanks for joining us this week at Incy Wincy
Jenny x

Fleur said...

A pretty card, Thanks for joining us at D.O.C.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Cathy said...

such a pretty card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge.
Cathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels