About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Playing making Embellishments

Good Morning All

I have been playing around making some embellishments for either cards or altered projects.
These are teeny weeny book charms, but with another charm attached to the spine.
There are loads of tutorials on You Tube.








You can see here that they measure about 3cm x 5cm.





Some are a litlle bit smaller.

I have used one on an altered picture frame I have made and will show you in afew days.




Here are some charms I have made to attach to the spines.



There are about 4 pages in each book.




They could even be made with plain paper pages and you could write your own messages inside.

Little Love Notes !!!!




I wanted to use papers for the pages that had words or music on.

I found this paper in an LOTV paper pad from the Nitwits Collection and thought it suited the purpose perfectly

xxxx
Wendy L

16 comments:

Kath said...

These are beautiful charms - there are so many lovely details on them.
Kath x

Valerija said...

So beautiful. Love these Embellishments. Great idea!
Valerija xx

Janice said...

What a lovely idea, lovely Christmas tree gifts. Janice X http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Blimey, these are tiny. Amazing that you have got so much detail onto something so small.
Look forward to seeing what you make with them.
Ang x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

How cleaver brilliant ideas you come up with
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Unknown said...

These are fantastic Wendy.
Love Valx

brenda said...

You have made such a pretty collection of charms and embellies for your cards and projects Wendy.

B x

Christine Harrop said...

Gosh these are fabulous. So much detail on soemthing so tiny! Christine x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
my word these are so fantastic.
All that super work involved for such a tiny creation.
Love them as they are so cute.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

~@ngie~ said...

these are gorgeous... I need to find that tutorial lol I might even request some of those gorgeous little charms too ;) hehehe xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Jackie T said...

Oh Wendy they are gorgeous I just love them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lori Kobular said...

They look adorable!!

Petra L said...

How clever and lovely those embellishments!

Hugs, Petra

cuilliesocks said...

WOW Wendy, what amazing little books, I love them, though they look fiddly to make, I love the idea of little love notes, Kate x

pam said...

These are gorgeous embellishments Wendy, you have done a lot of work on these, great idea.
Pam x

Patricia said...

Wow! Wendy they are amazing, so small and beautiful.
Patricia x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels