About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 16 May 2016

Man Card Alert!!!

Good Morning All
I,m sure alot of you are the same as me and prefer to make Lady cards instead of Man cards.
Well I decided to take the bull by the horns and make afew.
This started because I found some card blanks I had won quite afew years ago from Creativity Magazine, they are 6 x 6 square and bright yellow!!!
I pulled some stuff from my stash onto my desk and got stuck in.
3 or 4 sheets of paper from this pad

Some papers from an LOTV paper pad.

Some toppers from an LOTV topper pad.

Here we go!!!!

These two are made from one topper.



            This is one topper cut in half
               then slightly overlapped.

Some tags, peeloffs and gems.



            This is cut into a square.

Bits of string and oddments of ribbon.



     And this one cut into three equal pieces.




              So enjoying myself, such fun.


More tomorrow.

xxxx
Wendy L

13 comments:

Lozzy said...

Great cards Wendy and no what you mean when it comes to mens cards..Hugs Lozzy x

Unknown said...

Great men cards Wendy. Love the idea of cutting the topper into three pieces.
Love Valx

brenda said...

Yes indeed Wendy, it always seems hard going with the masculine cards. Bot all of these look great and especially like the trees and triptych ones.

B x

Christine Harrop said...

All fabulous cards Wendy. Great work. Christine xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous cards and ideas
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous array of male cards. I'm the same I prefer to make lady/female cards x

Lori Kobular said...

What great ideas! I love the burlap on your cards and the overlapping images!

~@ngie~ said...

great cards & I love the papers & the LO's :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Janice said...

Afternoon Wendy, what great cards....I too have the LOTV topper pad of scenes....but some of them I didn't know how I would use them. Having screen your cards, have inspired me to have another look. Janice xx http://Createdbyjan.blogspot.con

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy I love all the cards you have made they are just brilliant. I really ought to make some more masculine cards. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A fabulous selection of cards Wendy, love those toppers and brilliant designs
Lorraine x

pam said...

Great male cards Wendy, love what you came up with.
Pam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Brilliant cards. Love the papers, just perfect for the guys.
Best wishes.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels