About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 5 May 2016

Camelia Ring

Good Morning All

Welcome to Janice, my newest follower.
I thank each and everyone of you that pop in for a visit and all your lovely comments.
xxxxxxx

I love how this card turned out.
I used John Lockwood Camelia ring stamp, embossed in white onto black card stock and coloured with Mica paints.


I mounted it onto card embossed with CE  Leafy Montage.
The dots of pink Cosmic Shimmer are to hide odd bits of embossing powder!!!!

xxxxx
Wendy L

15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

gail said...

so pretty, love the white embossing onto black, and those mica coloured flowers really make it pop, xx

brenda said...

A gorgeous card and colours Wendy and so striking on the black.

B x

Anonymous said...

Stunning Wendy. Really love it x

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. Thank you for sharing this.

Lori Kobular said...

Very pretty card!

Christine Harrop said...

The black makes such an impact Wendy. Great card. Christine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous card I love the white embossing on black card it is very effective. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Lovely card Wendy. Just love the mica paints.
See you tomorrow.
Love Val x

Nancy Thomas said...

Lovely card Wendy
Nancy x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, beautiful colours on your stamped image, love the black background & embossed white.
Pam x

karenlotty said...

Very effective The pink dots may be covering "sins" but I think they're a lovely finishing touch

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, a very striking card. Beautiful Janice xx http://Createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, fab design
Lorraine x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Stunning card. I have that stamp set but have only used the individual camellias as I'm not a colourist & have limited colouring items. I do have some mica paints though and as you have done such a marvellous job, I feel inspired to open the packet!
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels