About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 12 May 2016

Flower Power for Craft Rocket

Good Morning All

My first post today is for Craft Rocket Challenge and the theme is Flower Power.

I decorated this plain white bag, and I cannot remember where it came from.
Nor can I remember where the pretty pastel paper came from.
Flowers are CE Perfect Peony
Leaves are CE Mosaic Leaf  die
One of my stick pins.


Ages ago I was given a full box of pealised cards and toppers, so I have been taking them to our craft meetings and making some very quick cards.
I decided to put 6 of them in the bag and give it as a raffle prize.


So excited, my best friend is coming over today for a visit for a night or two.  She is staying in Benidorm and they have hired a car and are driving down, cant wait, she has never been to my house here.

xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES
Through the purple Haze 101 - AG
Creative Card Crew - AG
Unstampabelles - Recycle
Ends end May

14 comments:

Janice said...

Morning Wendy, a lovely bag and collection of cards.mhope younhavevavgood time with your best friend. Janice xx http://Createdbyjan.blogspot.com

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous work Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Nancy Thomas said...

Lovely bag Wendy. Hope you have a smashing time with your friend.
Nancy x

Lisa J said...

I adore this bag and those cards are fab. What a great idea! x

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful gift bag and cards!

Creations by Shirl said...

That bag is a keeper - love the purples my fave color!

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy I love how you have decorated the bag it is gorgeous and so are the cards you have made. That is a brilliant raffle prize. Have a great time with your friend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Beautiful decorated bag and gorgeous cards Wendy, love the colours you have used.
Pam x

Stampsnob. said...

Lovely Wendy the stick pin is a nice touch .......Lis

Barbara Washburn said...

This is a lovely way to present a prize! I bet the recipient will be thrilled. Have fun with your friend!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Beautiful gift bag and terrific selection of cards too.
Hope you had a wonderful time with your friend.
Ang x

Unknown said...

Someone is going to love winning the raffle prize you have created. Beautiful! Thanks for entering the challenge at Through The Purple Haze this fortnight, Jackie DT x

Dale Tiernan said...

I love what you have created. The lavender colour is gorgeous and I like how the cards go inside the bag as a gift. Very inventive.

Susan Hogan said...

Such a pretty set and a great gift idea. Thanks for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels