About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 2 May 2016

Hollies Hair Slide Box

Good Morning All
This is another Ferrero Rocher Choccy box I altered for Hollie.
I took it with me when  I visited last month and I filled it with Easter Chocs.

Also, whenever I visit, I take lots of hair slides and elastics and I thought this would be a great box for Hollies Mum to store them in.






I just embellished it with lots of doilies, ribbon, gems, bits and bobs from stash.
Alot of this stuff I have had for years.
Some I have collected from charity shops.

xxxxx
Wendy L
CHALLENGEs
Crafty Addicts - Use Ribbon

18 comments:

brenda said...

Such a pretty box for a little girl Wendy and agree it's perfect for all the hair bits and bobs, but what I am wondering is what become of all the choccies ?

B x

Nancy Thomas said...

This is gorgeous and so useful. Hope Holly liked it.
Nancy x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning box very pretty
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janice said...

Beautifully decorated box Wendy, but I hope you don't get too many orders to make these....... Think of all the chocolates you've got to eat before you can decorate the box!!!! Janice xx http://Createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Alison59 said...

What a super idea :-)

and a great excuse for buying FR choccies ;-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is stunning I love it. I am sure it will be treasured. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lori Kobular said...

Adorable box for hair ties!

Lorraine said...

A very pretty box Wendy
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Very pretty Wendy. I bet Hollie loved it.
Love Val x

pam said...

Beautiful box you have created Wendy, lovely decorations.
Pam x

Janice said...

I bet Hollie loved it, a super gift, Jx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
What little girl wouldn't love this to put her hair adornments in....beautiful!
For someone who goes to a slimming club & is so trim, you do get through a lot of Ferret Rockets......would love to follow that diet lol!
Ang x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a superb box.
Your work is outstanding on this, and it's so very pretty, and girly.
Love it.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous box Wendy and l bet Hollie will treasure it too. x Susan x

karenlotty said...

A beautiful idea I expect mum loved it She'll make good use of it now and later Hollie will fill it with her own little treasures

Gale said...

This is a beautiful box Wendy. Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale

Sandra said...

Stunning box Wendy, so girly, I love all bthge pretty lace and ribbons that you have used, Hollie will absolutely love it !! .
Hugs
Sandra xx

Sandra said...

Stunning box Wendy, so girly, I love all bthge pretty lace and ribbons that you have used, Hollie will absolutely love it !! .
Hugs
Sandra xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels