About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 21 May 2016

Happy Birthday Allsorts

Good Morning All
Windows decided, on Wednesday night, to download Windows 10 for me, how flippin kind NOT.
Thursday morning I thought it wasn,t too bad until I tried to download some photos from my camera.
Normally, I put the memory card into my laptop then sort them out and save to specific folders in my Pictures, then open Picasa to enable me to get them on my blog.
This was having none of it so at present I,m not too sure where my photos are!!!!
Anyway, onto happier things.

Happy Birthday to Allsorts Challenge Blog, we are 7 years old today.

As the sponsor is Tattered Lace I used their Champagne bottle die which I lent from my friend Lyn at our craft meet.


Creative Expressions 'Roses' Embossing folder
CE Perfect Peony flowers
CE Noble Pierced Square
Scrappers Delight Circle sentiment

Tattered Lace are giving a 50GBP voucher

xxxxx
Wendy L

20 comments:

brenda said...

The same happened on my desktop Wendy and after half an hour I knew I didn't want it so uninstalled it, it still keeps asking me but no way.

The champagne bottle makes a perfect celebratory card and they are very pretty flowers.

B x

Valerija said...

Wonderful birthday card. Love it!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, love the die cut bottle
Have a lovely weekend and good luck with windows 10!
Lorraine x

Janice said...

Morning Wendy, I can fully understand your frustration with Windows 10, don't know why they have to keep changing the systems, just when we've got used to things as they were before!!! Beautiful card, love the embossed Miri card, and flowers. Janice xx
http://createdbyjan.blogsoot.com

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love the design. What an amazing sponsor for the challenge. I hope you find your photos. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Lovely card Wendy. Such pretty flowers. Great bottle. I'll have to ask Lyn if I can borrow that one.
Love Valx

Patricia said...

Brilliant card, love everything you have done on it.
Have a great weekend
Patricia x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, what a fabulous card, your background colours are brilliant, lovely embossing and the die is super.
Have you tried googlin to help you with finding your photos? There is usually someone knows how to. Windows 10 is supposed to be the last new system, and eventually all the others wouldn't be supported by windows so you'd have to have it eventually. I hope you get it sorted, so frustrating, Kate x

Mervi said...

Beautiful and sparkling birthday card;-))m

pam said...

Beautiful birthday card Wendy, lovely flowers and embossing.
Pam x

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I am just trying to get on with Windows 7 and that's bad enough. Hope you get it sorted out soon. Hugs Rita xxx

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I am just trying to get on with Windows 7 and that's bad enough. Hope you get it sorted out soon. Hugs Rita xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Wendy, I like the embossing and the flowers
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card . Hope you sort out the computer issues x

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation Wendy, love the design and your pretty flowers.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Whisper said...

Oooo WOW i love how you have used the holographic card, i love the way it looks and a super Champagne bottle die too, Luv Sam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
You can really pick up the sheen from the holographic paper and lovely florals.
My laptop still runs on XP and I'm happy to keep it that way, even with the odd software conflict.
Ang x

Petra L said...

Love this card :-)

Hugs, Petra

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card Wendy, love the champagne bottle and the embossing folder and the flowers are gorgeous.
Weather was not really that good, pretty chilly at times and we had some rain but we were at the sort of top of Spain so expect it was warmer further down.

Kath x

Craftnut said...

Lovely Card Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels