About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 26 May 2016

Mono for Craft Rocket

Good Morning All
Craft Rocket Challenge this time is 'Mono', just 1 colour, mine is Brown.
I,m very pleased with this one, do you ever feel like that?
One card you make, you just love.


Lots of bits from my stash on this one.
The Maple leaves and the tiny goblet have been in my stash for years.

xxxxx
Wendy L

12 comments:

Valerija said...

Amazing card with wonderful details.
Valerija xx

brenda said...

A great mixed media creation and looks food in the tone on tone Wendy.

B x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a brilliant card.
Great designing, and such wonderful layers.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Unknown said...

Love this Wendy. I'd be happy with it as well.
Love Valx

cuilliesocks said...

WOW totally gorgeous Wendy, I love the different shades of brown and all the beautiful embellishments, such a lot to look at and like, Kate x

Lori Kobular said...

I love all the different browns and mixed media on this beautiful card!

Creations by Shirl said...

Love all those pretty details to your card!

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous monochrome card I love all the shades of brown you have used and all the texture you have added. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

You put the bits together perfectly. This is a gorgeous creation,,,,,,Lis

pam said...

Fabulous creation Wendy, lots of lovely details and love the colour.
Pam x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ! Love all those Browns and embellishments xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
catch up part 2 lol! Lovely layers.Reminds me of a Pamellia card (my little craft things blog if you've never looked)
It's wonderful in those rare moments when you think "yes! that's just how I wanted it to look" lol!
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels