About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 28 May 2016

In the Pink for Allsorts

Good Morning All
Welcome to my new followers, I do try to show different types of crafts to show you all.
I hope you enjoy your visits, I know I enjoy seeing your comments.

Allsorts Challenge time again and Susan wants In The Pink.



When I was in UK in April I bought some Crackle Paint so I thought I would try it out.
I painted it onto card but it didn,t crackle very well, next time I will try on MDF or wood.
Anyway here is what I came up with.
I made a tag and embellished with a crochet doily, satin flowers, ribbon, tulle and leaves.
I made it into a card and added a circle sentiment from Scrappers delight, one of our sponsors for this challenge.


Sissix
Giving this prize

xxxxx
Wendy L

24 comments:

brenda said...

A pretty card with all those little roses Wendy and a little bit of crochet as well.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

brenda said...

A pretty card with all those little roses Wendy and a little bit of crochet as well.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous pink card I love the tag and the crotchet embellishment. I hope you had a great birthday yesterday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Full of lovely texture. Your crochet is fab. I must email you a pattern I came across for a butterfly shawl.
Hope you had a great birthday yesterday.
Ang x

Unknown said...

Just lovely Wendy. Hope you had a great meal last night.
Love Valx

Alison59 said...

Lovely use of textures . Love the crochet :-)

Patricia said...

Looking good to me Wendy, love it and that crochet is beautiful.
Windows 10 downloaded itself here as well. Ooooo!! it's a right pain and taking me ages to get to grips with.
This getting "old" is not good but it is certainly keeping my brain whirring!!
Have a great weekend
Patricia x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and flower
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Wendy, lots of wonderful embellishments too, love it, Kate x 😉

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Wendy, lots of wonderful embellishments too, love it, Kate x 😉

Kath said...

A pretty card with lots of lovely colours and detail.
Kath x

Mervi said...

Very elegant card Wendy for the theme.
Happy weekend;-))m

Craftnut said...

Lovely make Wendy. Loving the crochet doily x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, love all the pretty details
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Lovely creation, great shades of pink, lovely EF and some fabulous embellishments.

Kath x

pam said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the colours and crochet doily.
Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I like the design the doily and the flowers
Kevin xx

nancyd said...

A very pretty card Wendy hope you had a great birthday on Friday mine was yesterday and had a great day with all the family.
Nancyd xx

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I am hoping to learn to crochet soon. A lady at our craft group has offered to teach some of us who are interested.

Mummylade said...

I really love the flower!

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, beautiful details, wish l could crochet as yours looks lovely x Susan x

Lori Kobular said...

Very pretty card! Love the doily you added to your card!

Valerija said...

Lovely in the Pink card.
Valerija xx

Tracy said...

Hi Wendy
Fabulous creation, Love your embellishments
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels