About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 1 December 2016

Pringle box

Good Morning All

When I was at the fayre last week, they were selling cases of 24 small tins of  Pringles.
Not good for the diet but good for my crafting, You Tube here I come.
I,m not terribly pleased with this but heyho, here goes.
23 to go so it must get better!!!!







xxxx
Wendy L

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is beautiful Wendy, your ideas are amazing and just as well I don't eat pringles and such, great sweet added goodies , fab colours too.xx{aNNie}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous project very pretty
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, sorry have not left a comment for a few days.....been so busy, but I have looked at your blog every day. Love the pringle tubes....great idea. I was watching John on Hochanda the other morning and he had a huge collection of stick pins on the table in full view of the camera......I wondered if they were your handiwork???? very impressive if they were. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy I love how you have decorated the Pringles tubs. Someone at work collected 24 of the big tubes and made an Advent calendar for her husband filled with a different beer or cider each day. She did get help with collecting the tubes she didn't have to eat them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Fabulous project Wendy, brilliant idea to use a pringle container, I do not eat these..
Pam x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a very fab idea, and you have made such a very wonderful work of this.
Love all the wonderful decoration and what a beautiful image.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. I don't know why you're nt pleased with the result, I think it's soo pretty.
See you at Craft Class later.
Love Valxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Have they still got the Pringles in so you give them as a gift?
Lovely way to snazz up the tub.
Ang x

Greta said...

Oh how beautifully feminine--love your creativity!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels