About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 3 December 2016

CAS for Allsorts

Good Morning All
Allsorts Challenge time again and the theme is CAS , chosen by Annie.

I used the Tattered Lace Butterfly die I won From Brenda at Floral Fantasies a while ago.
I'm afraid this is as CAS as it's going to get.
I find it so hard to do, I need to tie my hands up to stop myself from adding a bow or a stick pin or gems  LOL.


Sponsors are
and

xxxx
Wendy L

18 comments:

brenda said...

Great card with those Butterflies Wendy, pleased they came in useful.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Alison59 said...

I love CAS cards; this is beautiful :-)

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. This is really CAS for you. Very pretty. Love the new butterflies.
Love Valxxx

Craftnut said...

lovely card. So sorry for lack of visits Tracy x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

It is beautiful Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your card is gorgeous I love the butterflies they are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a brilliant card and a brilliant design too.
Love those wonderful butterflies.
I too always have to sit on my hands not to put too much on CAS cards.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Well done Wendy, brilliant card, love the black and white.

Kath x

pam said...

Well done on this fabulous CAS card Wendy, like you I find them so hard to do, love those butterflies.
Pam x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, love those butterflies.
Wendy xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colours and creation...love it..xx{aNNie}

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Wendy,I like the design, the butterflies and the colours
Kevin xx

Mummylade said...

Those butterflies are adorable

Mervi said...

Beautiful card , lovely butterfly dies;-))m

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, the butterflies are beautiful.
Sue xx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Wendy. Lije the butterflies. Thank you for sharing this.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
In fairness, this pretty card is CAS for you lol!
I get twitchy if I see blank space on my cards too.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels