About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Pretty Pink Peonies

Good Morning All

Nice to be in UK but it is COLD.
*******
Very happy with this one.
I have had the peonies stamped for ages so sat down on Friday morning and die cut them all out, there was two A4 sheets of them.  Then took them to craft meet and painted them, then when I got home I stuck them together, so got quite afew now to adorn my cards.




I had to twiggle the pearl string, they looked like they were in a circle in the first pic. 

CE Lattice Window die.
CE Perfect Peonies die, stamp and Mica Painted.
CE Pierced Flag die.
CE pierced Oval frame.
Pixie Powders backround under Lattice.
CE Wild Roses Embossing folder.


xxxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, are you over here ready for Christmas? Lovely card. It's milder today......but not as warm as Spain I guess lol !!! Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely you arrived safely Wendy. Love your beautiful card but need to google pixie powders..xx{aNNie}

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Lovely card with very pretty florals.
Hope its not too cold for you.
Ang x

brenda said...

Very pretty Wendy, always love florals as you know.

B x

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. Very pretty, love the flowers.
Keep warm.
Love Valxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card design Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card. I love the design and the flowers are so pretty. It hasn't quite been so cold today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a very gorgeous card and I really like your wonderful design too.
The pixie powder background is awesome.
I told it was cold in the UK.
I have a stinking cold and the last time I had a cold was over 3 years ago.
Can barely type between sneezing so I do hope you don't catch what's going around.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, beautiful card, lovely design and colours, do love your embellishments too, Kate x

pam said...

Beautiful card Wendy, glad today has been warm for you in the UK.
Hugs Pam x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Wendy. Xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card.xxx

Alison59 said...

Ooh what a delightful card :-)
Enjoy your stay x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Wendy. I like the flowers. Don't have the flower die and stamp. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels