About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 5 December 2016

Paintbox Poppets

Good Morning All
Here is a card I made using Paintbox Poppets Decoupage from Crafters Companion.
A cute little image.
It didn't need much more, just added twine and buttons.


Uk tomorrow!!!!!
Cant wait to see everyone.
xxxx
Wendy L

11 comments:

brenda said...

So cute Wendy, I remember Paintbox Poppets when Jayne Nestorenko brought them our as stamps many years ago and ther appeal doesn't fade.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful. Lovely card Wendy, I must admit I have never heard of the Paintbox Poppets.xx,.xx{aNNie}

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. I have a cd of the Paintbox Poppets. Forgot how cute they are.
Have a safe journey tomorrow and a great week with the family.
Love Valxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Gosh Wendy, not seen Paintbox Poppets for yonks, lovely to see and such a sweet card, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Wendy. Thanks for sharing this. Enjoy your time in the UK.

Alison59 said...

Lovely card :-)

Enjoy your trip x

karenlotty said...

I'm sorry I've missed so many posts! Live today's card and I've enjoyed scrolling back Loved the Pringles box Very clever and those twisted flowers are so pretty
Enjoy your trip to UK It is bitterly cold here So wrap up but you'll have lots of cuddles to warm you up Safe journey

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a gorgeous card and such a sweet image.
Great designing also.
I do hope you enjoy being with your family.
Have a safe journey.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

pam said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, beautiful image.
Hope you fetch some warm cloths for the UK visit.
Pam x

Nancy Thomas said...

Lovely card Wendy. Enjoy your time in U.K.
Nancy x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
I remember seeing these on C&C not long after I started making cards.
Lovely image and card. Hope you bought some warm and waterproof clothing with you.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels