About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Another Stick Pin book

Good Morning All
Here is another Stick Pin Fabric Book I made for the fayre last week.
I found  this gorgeous (sort of runner) in the charity shop for 2 euros for two.
I thought it was so pretty and edged with some lovely lace.




So I cut one from it. I have enough left to make afew more fabric books.

The pattern is ribbon threaded through the fabric to make the lovely flowers and leaves.





I added a piece of felt for the centre pages.
all edged with pink and white lace.


I added abit more lace across the middle.



Stick Pins added.
This is the other side of the felt page.




And this is the finished book with ribbon to tie closed.


I love making these, so satisfying for some reason.
xxxxxx
Wendy L

12 comments:

brenda said...

It's another really lovely make Wendy, you really are the Queen of these pretty creations.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Yes, I agree with Brenda, you are the QUEEN of these creations, they are just so GORGEOUS...XXXX

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are so beautiful and unique

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Wendy,that was a gorgeous find and you've made such a beautiful book for your amazing pins and things, Kate x

Val Jones said...

This is so beautiful Wendy.
Love Valxxx

Alison59 said...

You are so clever at this Wendy; it's beautiful :-)

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Wendy this is stunning I love it and your lovely pins. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic work Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

pam said...

Another gorgeous book for your stick pins Wendy, beautifully decorated.
Hugs pam x

Nancy Thomas said...

This is lovely Wendy xx

Littlelamb said...

This is beautiful Wendy. Thank you for sharing this.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
As the happy recipient of one of these super books from you (this one looks as if it is mine) I can testify how lovely it is. The lace is beautiful and the pins, as always, terrific.
Many thanks again.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels