About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 1 June 2014

Something for the Boys

Good Morning All

As it is the 1st of the month, it is time for a new challenge at Ladybug Crafts and the theme is 'Something for the Boys'  or  'Use Dies'


I used this cute LOTV topper, I do love these, and it is pre coloured too.  Matted it onto brown and beige card,  inked the edges, and made it into an easel.  Added gems and sentiments, ribbon and cut a doily to edge the sides and top.
Hope you like it and will pop over to the challenge blog to have a go.
xxxx
Wendy L
CHALLENGES
My Sheri Crafts 134 - Masculine
My Time to Craft 250 - No Designer Paper
Wedodoobadoo Challenge - Different shapes
Come & Get it Challenge - 2 or more folds
Bearly Mine Challenge - One for the Boys
Countryview Crafts - Only Men Allowed

20 comments:

JJ said...

This is lovely Wendy, such a sweet image. Love the design.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny ☺

Mummylade said...

Such a perfect card for the theme!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love the cute image and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

Janice said...

A lovely card Wendy, I really like LOTV their papers and toppers are perfect for any occasion. Janice x

Barb said...

A very charming card and such a darling image. Really liking your design and soft colors. Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get It challenge this week. Barb DT

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Wendy x

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Lovely card today : ) Take care.

pam said...

hi Wendy, wonderful card, love the topper you have used, fabulous card design.
pam

pam said...

hi Wendy, wonderful card, love the topper you have used, fabulous card design.
pam

Mau xx said...

Hi Wendy, sorry not got around very much lately ;o( Hopefully things will improve very very soon. Thanks for being loyal and sticking with me xxxxxxxxxx
Love the card! the design and colours are superb.. and love this LOTV image..a favourite one with me.
Huge Hugs Mau xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Cute image and lovely card.
Have a great day.
Ang x

Christine Harrop said...

A really cute image Wendy. These art pads are great to use aren't they? I have just looked back at all the cards I have missed since my last visit and they are all gorgeous. Christine xx.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy. Lovely image and design.
Lorraine x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous easel card, love the image & the added details you have used!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sue B said...

This is gorgeous Wendy… such a sweet image and I love it with the Kraft and pretty embellies! :-)
Hope you have a good week!
Hugs Sue xx

Janice said...

A lovely image and a super card Wendy, love the colours, Jx

Lozzy said...

What a gorgeous sweet card Wendy, love the colours and your design..Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine for this months challenge and hoping you would like to join us again. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy xx DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I like the design. and the colours, Thanks for playing along with us at We Do Doobadoo this time, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Words and Pictures said...

Ah, how sweet! Thanks so much for playing along at Country View Crafts.
Alison x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels